Six international speakers from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden gave insights into funding and financial status within their countries, as well as opportunities to benefit from cooperation and investment opportunities. The lectures were followed by a question and answer with all participants and a networking drink.
- Adonis Flokiou, The Animation Workshop/ Arsenalet, Denmark
- Stefan Ruhle, Creative Mobile, Estonia
- Jari-Pekka Kaleva, Neogames/ EGDF, Finland
- Laura Almantaite, BLON Festival & Games and Animation Network, Lithuania
- Jakub Marszalkowski, Game Industry Conference, Poland
- Johanna Nylander, Swedish Game Industry, Sweden
BerlinBalticNordic.net is a business and networking platform for interactive media companies, initiated by media.net berlinbrandenburg e.V. and financed by the European Regional Development Fund, co-financed by the State of Berlin – Investing in your future!
The kickoff took place on the occasion of International Games Week Berlin and was kindly supported by the Nordic Embassies Berlin.