Some of your responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with an enthusiastic team of artists, writers, developers, designers, and product managers dedicated to crafting world-class, casual games.
- Conversion and interpretation of 2D concepts into 3D models
- Modelling, texturing, shading and lighting of exterior and interior scenes
- Delivering high-quality 3D artwork for use in real-time and offline render that fit within the project art style
- Full production experience. Ownership of bringing assets through the whole process from given concepts to implementation in Unity
- Proficiency in 3D software, like Modo, Maya or 3ds Max
- Skilled in Photoshop and/or additional texturing packages
- Self-motivated, proactive and independent artist, able to adapt to the needs of game development
- A professional eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, textures, colors and lighting
Nice to have
- Solid ground in 2D art
- Experience working with architecture
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.