Here you will learn how we develop games and advance your skills through a combination of instructed training and hands-on experience. You will quickly be given your own projects where you will have the opportunity to contribute towards the improvements of our games. You will be able to bring in your own ideas and realize projects that will be played by millions of players all around the world.
- Bachelor or masters students currently enrolled at a university in a Games Programming (highly preferred), Computer Science, or similar program and must be in your last semester of studies before graduating
- You must be able to dedicate at least 5 months to the internship and must be enrolled as a student during this entire period
- Previous experience working with Unity 3D and C#
- Knowledge in any of the following a plus: mobile development, Objective-C, Actionscript, Ruby, OOP
- Eager to code with an ability to learn fast and familiarize yourself with new subjects areas
- Good product and design sense
- A ‘getting things done’ mentality
- Excellent English communication skills and a strong capacity for teamwork
- The ability to work in a truly international and multi-cultural environment
As English is our official office language, no German skills are required. But we’ll help you learn if you want to!
Want to apply? Here’s what we want to see from you:
- Your CV (please make sure to state your university, program of study, and predicted graduation date)
- A cover letter explaining how being a Young Talent at Wooga will help you grow and develop and telling us about your favorite mobile game at the moment!
- Let us know about when your preferred start date would be. At the moment we have opportunities starting in April, May, and June 2019
- No more than 50 lines of your best C# code. This will be used to evaluate your application and serve as the basis for future interviews with our team. Please upload this at the end of your cover letter.
- Take your first step into the industry and a highly professional working environment. Our team of experts are committed to developing you and making sure you always have something challenging and meaningful to work on
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games
- Did you know over 50% of our Young Talents become permanent employees after completing their internship? Pending successful completion of the internship, you will have the chance to be considered for a full-time, permanent position on our team.
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills – enjoy our unique office space!
- Make use of a wide range of perks, including relocation assistance, internal further development trainings, free German lessons, a gym subsidy, and plenty of social events to ensure Wooga feels like home as soon as possible
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.