At Wooga, Thoughtful Communication is our core company value. As our Head of Communications, you will be playing a crucial role in living it by making sure that our internal, as well as external communication matters and makes Wooga, stand out. Having the full ownership of Woogas communication, you will internally focus on advising the management team on communicating our company strategy, vision, goals, and results, whereas externally the focus will be on communicating corporate aims and results to the media and other stakeholders.
You will work closely with Wooga’s management team and report to the CEO and Co-Founder Jens Begemann, who you will also act for as a sounding board.
- Driving a positive positioning of Wooga and its products in the media and foster relationships with key external stakeholders by proactively communicating company news as well as arranging and facilitating interviews
- Owning the internal communications strategy to deliver impactful topics on a company-wide level
- Managing internal change from a communications perspective
- Arranging keynotes for relevant industry events and prepare speakers accordingly
- Running Woogas corporate external communication channels (i.e. Website, Twitter, Blog, Linkedin) and ensuring brand consistency
Your experience & skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; fluency in German and English is a must,
- Demonstrable experience of working on a senior level in communications, successfully driving public awareness of an organization and serving as a company’s spokesperson,
- Ability to raise a clear opinion and advocate for it,
- Proven expertise to deliver effective multi-channel communications with demonstrable impact, as well as ability to look ahead and proactively prepare for upcoming topics,
- Games industry knowledge and a respective network is a plus
- Interim position of 12 months duration (parental leave cover), preferred start date as soon as possible
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills – enjoy our unique office space!
- Relocation support to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin as smooth as possible!
- Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.