UI Artist in Wooga is working closely with Producers, Product Managers, Designers, Developers and other Artists on creating an exceptional user experience, approachable for a wider audience than ever before, that players will love. Some of your responsibilities include:
- You will work closely with the designers to create interfaces for concepts and new features.
- Design UI animations and transitions for both iOS and Android devices.
- Execute all visual design from the concepting stage to the implementation.
- Collaborate with the marketing and community management teams to produce new assets to engage our users with.
- Maintain the consistency of the existing style, constantly optimize it, and create new ways of making it more exciting.
Your experience & skills
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating solid graphic design knowledge
- You have experience working as a UI artist, creating game features for mobile devices
- You have experience in and understanding of the requirements of designing for mobile platforms
- You are an experienced user of Adobe products
- You have an ability to digest complex feedback and channel it into strong visual designs
Nice to have
- Experience with Unity
- 2D art and graphic design experience
- Become Wooga’s front person and enjoy the balance of autonomy in decision making and teamwork
- Be part of a team who aims at spreading the love and joy of gaming to everyone and anyone
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- We will connect you directly with the success of the company with the stock options programme.
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe’s, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.